Landscape: Cinque Terre e le Alpi Apuane e Marittime
4 accommodations with 1 up to 4 beds.
Can guest up to 13 persons.
Minimum stay: 2 days
352 - Levanto - Cinque Terre
DescriptionLying on the hills covered in olives and on the summits of the small inhabited area of Chiesnuova, this Inn is situated about 5 km both from Levanto and from Monterosso, the first of the Cinque Terre.
You reach here by means of a 100-meter foot path.
The Inn welcomes you in 4 spacious rooms decorated with the soft Ligurian color tints and is furnished with a lovely superimposition of modern and antique furniture; each has its private bathroom realized with slate and marble from Carrara, or else with Bisazza mosaics. From each of the rooms you can admire the lovely panorama of the Levanto valley, with the sea in the background.
In all of the Inn it is requested that you not smoke; heating, air conditioning, a small safe in every room together with a minibar, hairdryer, and Adsl Internet connection are the services present.
We are proud to offer Guests who wish the possibility of having breakfast in the morning and evening dinner. The restaurant service is reserved exclusively for Guests.
Per weekly stay 10% discount.
See Rates Calendar
- The Cinque Terre are listed among the locations that UNESCO has defined as "World Heritage of Humanity". Visitors here can admire a unique and exceptional panorama, where the intensity of human work, over the generations through the centuries, has melded this land, which in a small amount of space, descends from the mountains to the sea, creating, thanks to the realization of thousands of kilometers of dry wall, natural terraces where lives and olives are cultivated. The zone is made up of the communal territories of Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore.
- Levanto is a fascinating city located on the sea, with a history dating back to the beginning of the 1000' and is known as the "Door of the Cinque Terre". Today Levanto is a popular seaside spot that, with its large beaches and the pool, offers vacationers a large variety of sea activities. In summer, navigation service is regularly offered towards the Cinque Terre and Portovenere to the east and towards Portofino and Genoa to the west; in addition there are services for renting canoes, row boats and motor boats, for an hour or for the entire day.
- The nearby cities of Lucca and Pisa, or else Genoa with the Levante Riviera, are reachable in a pleasant car trip in a little more than one hour.
How To Arrive:
If you arrive by train you can get off either at Levanto station or at Monterosso station; both are about 6 km from the inn. You will then have to be accompanied by a taxi: there are usually three at Levanto and a few more at Monterosso. If you wish to reserve one we can provide you with the telephone numbers of the taxi drivers.
Whenever arriving without a car, you can also consider renting a motor scooter (if you wish, we can reserve one for you).
ActivitiesNearby: trekking, (paths of the Cinque Terre and the paths of the valley of Levanto), boat trips, swimmings, canoing.
Food, wine and craftsThe service of the restaurant is reserved exclusively for Guests. To allow us to better organize this, whenever you desire to have dinner we kindly ask for you to communicate this to us one day in advance.
The kitchen for evening dinner runs in the summer months and for 6 days of the week. Let us know if you are following a particular diet or have a particular craving and we will do all that is possible to make you happy.
In the preparation of meals, only choice ingredients chosen at local markets are used, products coming from the various regions of Italy and products meeting all qualifications for being organic. The dishes offered are selected from traditional regional Italian recipes, obviously with particular preference to Ligurian recipes, in even more specifically with a preference for the recipes of Levante. The proposed menu will have a weekly rotation, favoring dishes that use seasonal products.
Among the typical products of the zone, available for purchase nearby are: pesto, olive oil, wine (Cinque Terre doc white and Colline di Levanto doc white or red), "Sciacchetrà".
Bed and Breakfast
|How to Reach:|
- Car needed or highly suggested
- Need walking (mountain accomodation).
by Vagabondo Viaggi s.r.l.
Via G. Reni 56, 00196 Roma - Italy.
VAT: 11046341001 - Authorization: R.U. 7885.
Phone: +39 06 95223301 Fax : +39 06 95223241